Apples are known for their high levels of vitamins and minerals. In total, apples include more than 8,000 varieties in the world, but only a couple of dozen are popular. People believe that the benefits of green apples are higher. They have less fructose, unlike the red and yellow varieties, and they taste more acidic. What else interesting do we know about green apples?
The composition and benefits of green apples
Green apples are primarily a powerful antioxidant.
People are convinced that the seeds of apples contain the daily norm of iodine and vitamin B12, which helps fight tumors. Another version says that apple seeds contain a dangerous substance - hydrocyanic acid. If you want to test this, consult your doctor. We suggest you regularly enjoy the fruits. They are a storehouse of useful elements.
Fiber improves the metabolism and absorption of other foods and is indispensable for micro flora disorders.
- Antioxidants prevent cancer and cleanse the body of toxins.
- Chlorophyll improves oxygen access to body cells, has an antimicrobial effect.
- Vitamins of groups C and B strengthen the immune system, are responsible for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Iron is an indispensable substance for anemia, especially a useful trace element in the diet of women.
- Zinc is responsible for the normal condition of hair, skin, nails.
- Phosphorus is necessary for the proper functioning of the visual system.
SmoothieLab creates balanced fresh cold pressed juices using apples and other fruits and vegetables. Also, we offer cleansing programs for 1, 3 or 7 days. See here for more details! Be healthy and happy!